FAQ & Help
FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between skin tests and blood tests?
- I have already done a prick test — does it make sense to do a blood test anyway?
- Which allergens are tested on igevia?
- What should I watch out for when taking blood?
- How do I return my blood sample to igevia?
- How do I get my test results?
- Does igevia also offer medical advice on allergy or immunotherapy?
- Can the igevia-Package also be ordered and delivered outside of Austria?
You are welcome to contact us directly via this form.
We are also happy to advise you by phone!
+44 1905 940023
Mon to Thu: 9am to 4pm
Fri: 9am to 1pm
If you have any complaints or are not feeling well after taking blood, seek medical attention immediately and report it to us at [email protected]